
Mommy's Novios (Sweethearts)
Written by Alissa
We went for our first sightseeing adventure today as a family in Bogota! We walked a few short blocks to the centro comercial (mall). We missed the rain too. It rains whenever it darn well pleases here. Thanks to Trinesha for lending us the Baby Bjorn - we love it! We walked around the mall to find out where we could buy formula, laundry detergent, and baby food. As you can see in the picture from our adventure to the mall, it thoroughly exhausted baby Benjamin. As I write this post, he is still asleep! We are practicing the Baby Whisperer's (No, this isn't my mom, but she could have written this book) E.A.S.Y. method. Eat, Activity, Sleep, You! All of them worked! Now I have some time to practice my Spanish that I took 8 years of in high school and college and have forgotten every single verb. The mall was great! They have Juan Valdez Cafe, Dunkin Donuts, yes, I have to travel to Colombia to get my Dunkin Donut fix, McDonalds, and Crepes and Waffles! On Sunday we hope to travel to the mercado (market) and explorar (explore)!



Benjamin looks soooo happy
ReplyDeleteand so do both of you!!!
Glad to see the Baby Bjorn worked out! Enjoy! Continue posting updates. We love being able to keep up with you guys while you're away.
ReplyDelete-Trinesha