Thursday, February 24, 2011
All Transactions Final - No Refunds
Alissa and I had to laugh when the last piece of paperwork that we received for Benjamin's adoption was a receipt for his Visa from the US Embassy and on it was Benjamin's full name followed by the words "All Transactions Final - No Refunds". We thank God all transactions are final and we are returning home. Believe me! There will not be a refund. We are so blessed to have Benjamin in our lives and can't wait for you all to meet him. Our bags are packed and we are ready to leave early in the morning. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this journey. The last seven weeks have been a wonderful learning experience for the Keil Family. We will see you all soon to share this experience in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Looking forward to seeing you! Welcome home!
ReplyDeleteLinda
Welcome home!! I am so thrilled for all of you!!!! Thanks so much for taking all of us on this journey with you! I can't wait to meet Benjamin---you have to bring him to Nashville!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Grandma Joan (okay, I know he's not mine, but I'll thumb wrestle your moms for him)