Hey Gang,
I'm back again! I decided to write. Mommy and Daddy have not been writing about me, just about their adventures without me. Great parents, huh? Daddy has been busy with his doctoral work, whatever that means. Mommy has been extra tired because I have been sleeping less during the day. Pretty funny, huh? Ok, I'm done making excuses for them. Now let me get on with what I really wanted to talk about, football. I had the chance to watch some American football this past Sunday. It was my first time. What I know as football y'all call soccer. Kind of weird! Do you play in your socks or something? Didn't think so. You do however play with your feet, hence the name football. American football is mostly played with your hands, so why don't you call it hand ball? Well, I guess then you would upset the Europeans, since they have a game called handball. Ok, enough complaining about the name. Let me get back to talking about the big game, the Super Bowl. I had a great time watching the game. It was in Spanish and they didn't have all the funny commercials that y'all saw back in the States. I attached some pictures of me enjoying the game. Good times!
Talk again soon,
Benjamin
 |
| This is me getting ready for the Super Bowl. I'm wearing a shirt with footballs too. |
 |
| This is me chillin and watching the game. |
 |
| "Hey! Don't make fun of my big belly!" |
 |
| "Come on ref!!!! That was a bad call! Open your eyes!" |
 |
| "Touchdown!!!" |
 |
| I got bored during the second half and Dad let me play with his iPhone. |
 |
| "Oh, how I love technology!" |
 |
| "Oops, Dad got a little upset because I would not give his iPhone back." |
No comments:
Post a Comment