Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's Raining Babies!


We had a shower when we were in Minnesota in March to celebrate Amanda's baby (Aliyah) and me.  There were over 40 people at the shower!   I was passed around and lots of ladies were kissing me but I didn't mind at all.  They all thought I was such a good baby since I went to everyone and smiled so much. Thanks to Grandma Kuseske and Auntie Katy for having a shower for me.  
I was able to meet my Great Grandma Dee!  That was very special for me.  
Love, Benjamin






They are rubbing Amanda's belly.  That is where Aliyah was hiding;)




Grandma Dee made this afghan!




Cheese.


The cake was yummy.
Mary Lou baby sat ALL the Kuseske kids!





Flowers from Colombia!












Alissa meeting Elias for the first time.




Oh great!  Mommy, do I really need a harness?
Sarah is funny!
Oh, wait this isn't funny she is eating my hand!




Grandma Klein and Baby Elias

Sarah, Elias, Mommy and me :)
Liz, Amanda, Ellen





It was 5 degrees at my shower ...Brrr

Rachel, Mommy, me, and Auntie Amanda

My Auntie Katy

Hey Good Looking ... how you doin'?



               The women played games and ate food and laughed!  It was a great day for a party!
Great Grandsons with Great Grandma Dee

I love my Great Grandma

Auntie Amanda and My Mommy

Measuring Amanda's belly!
My Grandma showing me off!



My Grandma, My Mommy, My Great Grandma Dee and ME!

All the girl cousins


Auntie Amanda and my Grandma



Fun!  Is Great Aunt Ginger close to the size of Aunt Amanda's belly?


Annie got really close on this measurement!


Ellen and Aunt Amanda - Ellen took all the pictures at the shower (except this one)!  Thanks, Ellen!


Playing games!



Reading words of baby advice from everyone.  I know my mommy is gonna need that advice!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to finally see some pics of my favorite boy! Keep um comin'! Those of us far away love to see how much he is growing!

    XOXO Sue Varner

    ReplyDelete