Hello Everyone,
The past few days I have been just hanging out with my Mommy and Daddy. They haven't been writing so I decided to post a blog on my own. Shhhhh! Please don't tell them. They fell asleep, so I am on my own. I woke them up a little earlier than usual so I can have some "me" time later on when they fall asleep. Man, they are kind of weird! They kiss me all the time and even eat my little toes. No worries. I still love them and I know they love me. Sometimes I play tricks on them to get them back. Like when they are changing my diapers I like to tinkle. Wow, I can pee far! I have good aim too.
I have learned a lot since I met my Mommy and Daddy. I now sleep through the night. I am almost sitting on my own. Maybe I will decide to crawl soon. It is so much easier just letting mom and dad carry me around. I am eating solid food now too. Sometimes I spit out just so I can eat it again. Yum! So good! I like green beans, peas, pears, and peaches a lot. I also have a crush on our maid Melana. She has a good sense of humor and makes me laugh. She hooks me up with extra sopa (green beans, peas, etc) at lunch! I am her favorite house guest!
Tomorrow, my parents are going sight seeing in Bogota. I heard them talking about the Museo Del Oro which means Gold Museum for you English speaking folks, Cerro de Monserrate which is one of the peaks of the mountains, and Plaza de Bolivar which is a neat square in the old part of town. My Grandma and Grandpa Kuseske stayed in Old Bogota when they were here last! Sounds fun, but I can't tag along so I am hanging out at the house. Mommy is nervous leaving me for so long. She will probably get all sappy too. I will be just fine and I am in good hands, everyone from the maids to the manager will want to hold me all day long. Plus, I will get to hang with my new little friends. I only have a short time with my friends before they move to some place called France and Spain. Sounds different then America. Oh well, Mommy and Daddy keep assuring me that I will like my home in The Lone Star State. I am looking forward to meeting my puppy, Yuri too. He sounds like a cool puppy. Mommy and Daddy have been telling me all about you too. Sounds like there are a lot of you out there. That is awesome. I love being held and especially like being on the move. I get bored fast and don't like sitting around. You know, I feel lazy and stuff. I much rather be dancing or cruising the mall, park, and streets.
Well, I guess I should be going now. Mommy and Daddy will be upset if they see me on their computer. Next time I will sneak Daddy's iPhone into my Pack-n-Play. I will write again soon. Next time I will give you a tour of my crib. Get it? My crib? I crack me up!
Love you all,
Benjamin
 |
| This is me just chillin. Like my shirt? I am representing Minnesota! |
 |
| I love chewing on my shoes when I get bored. |
 |
| This is how I roll! I roll over in both directions. |
 |
| When I get home I am going to do a cannon ball in the pool like this! |
 |
| You like that form, huh? |
 |
| Mom feeds me yummy solid food now. |
 |
| It tastes sooooo good! |
 |
| What...Is there something on my face? |
Benjamin! You are such a humorous little man! I can tell you have been hanging out with your daddy! A chip off the old block! Hugs and kisses to you and your mommy and daddy! Aunt Sue and Uncle Rick (Varner)
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! Love the post! -Sativa
ReplyDeleteBenjamin you make me smile all day!
ReplyDeleteNana
It has just been awesome reading about your experiences and looking at the pictures! I am so thrilled for ALL of you---what a BEAUTIFUL family!
ReplyDeleteJoan Sanders
Well Benjamin ... just you wait until you get to Texas! You are going to hear alot of stories about your mom and dad. I think the one thing you will hear most often is how much they prayed for you! You are one lucky dude to have such great parents and if your mom doesn't "eat" you up before you get here ... I guarantee you I will! And you grandparents, and your aunts and uncles and cousins and friends ... oh my ... we just can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDeleteVeronica
Benjamin - You are such a sweet adorable little boy! And what a cutie! Thanks for updating us and posting such awesome pictures. We are missing your parents quite a bit here, but are so excited for them. I cannot wait to meet you and hold you and tickle you and introduce you to Emmett. Y'all are going to have a blast! We're watching the countdown and sending our love!! -Katie & Bryan Montz
ReplyDeletegreat post lil Ben!
ReplyDelete