Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Meeting Benjamin






16 comments:

  1. Priceless - he is so happy!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's such a happy baby - you are truly blessed- I can't wait to meet him- stay safe we love you and give that baby a kiss from his uncle shawn

    love shawn, sativa, and payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pictures of the new family ! He looks so happy to finally meet mommy and daddy. :)

    Sue (Grammy)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crying with joy!!!! So happy and thanks so much for the pictures, almost like we are there. Kisses. On the phone with Jeanne and she sends love.
    Love and God bless Mom and Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS to the both of you!!

    The pictures and updates are so amazing. I was telling everyone at work today about you. We are so excited for you both. We'll definitely keep up with your blog.

    Many Blessings :) Matt & Kristin Ives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!! Alyssa that 4th picture says it all. So happy for all of you.

    ~ Sara and family

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is absolutely precious! I can't wait to meet him. Everyone will sleep well tonight!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just want to squeeze all of you! Love, kisses, prayers for you all. Hope the time passes quickly and you will all be home safe and sound! -Sue Varner

    ReplyDelete
  9. "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."

    1 Samuel 1:27

    I feel so honored and priviledged to be sitting front and center to witness God's glory! Thank you for this opportunity. Tears of happiness flow!

    Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, guys!! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey you 3, I just got home from work and Kate and I are looking over the new family photos. Looks like he's a keeper. Chip off the old block they say. I am so proud of you 2. We look forward to holding our new little nephew!! Be safe and see you soon!
    Adam, Katy & Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweetheart!
    Sue has already picked up a Buzz Lightyear outfit and walker/toy to send. To infinite and beyond!

    Safe travels back to the Keil manor in the U.S.
    Rick, Sue & Ellyssa

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's beautiful!! I'm so happy for both of you. What an incredible journey!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I got goosebumps because I know the million feeling on that day.
    I'm so happy for you guys, your life has changed for good!
    Hugs to little Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really dorky of me, but I am totally tearing up right now. Every picture is such a happy, healthy, YUMMY little boy! Ok...swallow hard...SOOOOO SWEET! SOOOOO CUTE! Such a wonderful time! I can't wait until Ella and Benjamin and Little Ole Rolly Stone and Baby 2 get to play...AAAGH! He is AMAZING!
    ~~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. He is truly beautiful! What a blessing! Susan

    ReplyDelete