Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Say Queso!!!

Hey Y'all,

Mom and Dad said I need to use the word "y'all" to represent the Texas lingo.  I am writing again, hahaha.  Mommy and Daddy went to visit the Salt Cathedral yesterday along with a couple towns outside of Bogota.  I am sure they will write about their experience soon.  When they returned they were exhausted and fell asleep.  While they were sleeping I took advantage of the moment and grabbed Daddy's camera.  I snapped a few pictures in the mirror and attached them below.  Boy, this was fun.  I love technology!  I turned 8 months old yesterday and asked Mommy and Daddy for my very own iPhone.  They laughed at me!  I guess they couldn't understand what I was trying to say.  They just giggled and squeezed my cheeks.  So frustrating!  They usually understand me when I fill my pants and need a diaper change.  They also understand when I am hungry.  I get really really loud and scream like a hyena.  It's hilarious!  I don't even know what a hyena is.  Oh well.

My Mommy and Daddy were really excited yesterday.  They heard that my paperwork has been completed  from the "ok" court and sent to the Defender of Minors (the folks that have my back).  This means that after it gets approved through the Defender of Minors it will be sent back to the court.  The court then has 10 days to approve.  This means I could possibly be coming home to meet y'all in two weeks.  So exciting!  You maybe asking how I know so much about the process.  He is just a little baby!  I maybe be little, but I am smart.  I have been in the process of adoption for 8 months now.  You think I would learn a little something something.  Plus, I speak to all my peeps.  You know, my amigos that are going through the process.  My friend, Daniella, is leaving today for Spain.  I will miss her, but I still have Abigail and Juan-David here.  I will chill with them until they break out of this joint too.

"Ha ha!  Here I am with Daddy's camera!" 

"Ok, ready for a picture?  Say Queso (this means cheese, silly)!"

"Nice, nice! Again! Boy, you are good looking!"
"Ahh man!  How do I work the flash?"

"There we go!  Ready? Show me what your momma gave ya!"
    

2 comments:

  1. Benjamin - One day closer to us getting a hold of you if we can catch you. You were army crawling really fast tonight. Too cute!

    Kisses from Nana and Pop Pop

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you baby boy
    uncle shawn

    ReplyDelete