Did I mention the gifts were great?! I got a rubber ducky bath tub, lots of books, legos, more than I can even name and a Radio Flyer wagon! Thank you for all the wonderful presents. I know my mommy is thankful for our friends in our church. Mommy also said it means so much to us that you prayed for us during our adoption process in Colombia.
| So the ladies had a little fun drinking from some baby bottles... |
| My mommy was drinking from a baby bottle too! |
| Go Grandma, go- get all those gum balls down! |
| All this excitement made me a little sleepy! |
| The gifts were amazing! |
| Read this book to me, Grandma! |
| Caroline found perfect gifts! What a great book. |
| Thank you for all the gifts! |
| I love this rubber ducky bath tub! Can we have bath time now, mommy? |



No comments:
Post a Comment