Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I have not written in awhile.  I have been so busy.  It feels good to be home!!!  Below are some pictures of my adventures during the first week home in Texas.

Love,
Benjamin

Houston...the Colombian Cookie has landed. (This is me landing in Houston and seeing America for the first time!

My Godparents, Jake and Becky, decorated my home to welcome me.
My Godmother, Becky and I.  Becky made my welcome home banner! Isn't it awesome?!
Mommy and me are having so much fun together! This is our first Sunday going to church!
This is my Godfather Jake and I just chillin'.
I love my high chair!
Daddy and I watch NASCAR.
The cars go really fast!!!
I visited Daddy and Mommy's work!
I love taking baths at home!
And nothing beats my own bed!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Benjamin,
    I am glad you are enjoying your house in Texas! I liked reading your latest blog entry. I hope to see you in Minnesota someday! It was really fun hanging out with you in Bogota! Hasta luego!
    Gabriel Kinsman

    ReplyDelete