Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Grandpa and Grandma Kuseske Visit

My Grandpa and Grandma Kuseske came for a visit 3 days after I got home to Texas!  They couldn't wait to see me!  They flew in from Minnesota where it was kind of cold.  Mommy, Daddy, and I waited in the airport for Grandpa and Grandma.  They were walking from their plane to the baggage claim and there we were waiting for them at the bottom of the escalator.  It was so fun seeing their faces when they first saw me!  Grandma started jumping up and down while she was still on the escalator and then she started crying.   She held me when she got off the escalator.  Both Grandma and my mommy started to cry.  Mommy said they were happy tears.  

We had a great a week together.  Grandma loved feeding me my food and rocking me for my naps.  She thinks I am a good eater and sleeper too!  One day we even went into visit Mommy and Daddy's work.  I met lots of people!  I got a picture next to an astronaut suit!  Pretty cool.    Mommy and Grandma sure did a lot of shopping but I got stroller rides while they were shopping so it was just fine with me!

Here comes Grandma and Grandpa!

Wow!  This is so much better than Skype!

This is my Grandma:)

And this is my Grandpa!


Here we are all together!


Oh, I love my Grandma.

More ice cream Grandma! More!
Grandpa Kuseske had to get back to the farm to haul corn.  Good thing the winter storm missed Minnesota so Grandpa could get home and get to work.  Soon I will get to see Grandpa's farm.  I am so excited.

Love,
Benjamin

No comments:

Post a Comment